GET 2 FOR $59
- Reduces aching pain in the knee caused by blows and attacks while rolling.
- Provides support to weak joints and ligaments allowing for faster recovery after injury.
- Unique strap keeps the brace comfortably in place, even during intense rolling.
- Gel padding absorbs impact from the ground and opponents
- Removes the worry over attacks to the legs while rolling.
- Quickly and easily slips on and off for training.
SAY GOODBYE TO KNEE INJURIES ON THE MATS
The Knee Brace Helping Thousands Of BJJ Athletes To Train Confidently Without Knee Pain Or Injuries
If you don’t protect your knees during Jiu Jitsu you’ll regret it for years.
That’s because countless athletes have to take time off the mats every day because something pops during training and they get injured.
It’s why thousands of athletes are now using the Anaconda Knee Brace to train confidently without knee injuries holding them back.
STRAPS SUPPORT YOUR KNEE WITHOUT REDUCING MOBILITY
The secret to the Anaconda knee brace is that it wraps under, around and above the knee to provide extra protection against injury from every angle, without compromising your mobility at all.
This stability helps stop your knee “twisting inwards” or bearing too much pressure suddenly, which can be one of the main ways that ligaments get damaged during Jiu Jitsu.
GEL PADDING HELPS ABSORB SUDDEN IMPACT
If you’ve ever smacked a bad knee off the ground or had someone fall into it you’ll know how frustrating the setback can be when you’re trying to recover from an injury.
That’s why the Anaconda knee brace has gel padding that “absorbs impact” when you're rolling or shooting for takedowns - yet still allows you to kneel on your heels fully.
So you can worry less about an unexpected knock or sudden pressure causing something to pop or crack out of place.
NEVER SLIPS OFF DURING TRAINING
Most knee braces end up sliding down or falling off completely in the middle of rounds.
The Anaconda Knee brace has a rubber inseam grip and elastic straps which keep it tight to the leg.
So it’s not going to constantly slip off like other knee braces and distract you in class because you have to fix it.
COMPRESSION IMPROVES BLOOD FLOW AND RECOVERY SPEED
The nagging pain that comes with a knee injury can have you hobbling around stiff and sore for days after a Jiu Jitsu session.
The Anaconda knee brace compresses the joint to help improve blood flow, and get more nutrients to the joint.
This helps reduce inflammation in the knee - Which is why so many athletes experience less knee pain and stiffness after using it.
FREE BONUS - 7 WAYS TO RECOVER FASTER FOR JIU JITSU
Get the 7 ways to recover for jiu jitsu ebook with your Jiu Jitsu brace as a 100% FREE bonus. Which explains in detail 7 often overlooked ways to supercharge your recovery and get an extra edge in Jiu Jitsu. Explaining:
- 7 ways that top athletes use to speed up their recovery and train relentlessly on the mats.
- The obvious method most athletes ignore which greatly enhances reaction times.
- One little diet principle that allows immaculate levels of energy and vitality that is critical for Jiu Jitsu.
Why Dozens Of Blackbelts Are Calling It:
“A No Brainer For Reducing The Risk Of Knee Injuries”
The Anaconda Knee Brace takes less than 10 seconds before class to put on.
Over a long period of time the extra knee support could potentially save months off the mats in Injury time.
- Reduces knee pain and stiffness after training sessions
- Helps prevent sudden knee injuries from Jiu Jitsu
- Less inflammation in the joint which helps increase recovery speed
- Improves confidence after being setback by an injury
- Reduces the risk of hyperextension
- Helps prevents weak knees "twisting inwards" and being injured
Click “Add To Cart” To Buy The Anaconda Knee Brace